Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes...

(With apologies to Ziggy.)

So the first Monday of every month I change the image on my computer at work. I have convinced myself that my desktop image is a way that I can further show my co-workers just how cool I am. Most of the time it's a picture I especially love-a-love-a-love-a from Icanhascheezburger.com, but any picture I find online is fair game. And so seriously do I take this percieved opportunity to share my inner-me with my co-workers that I even move the "This computer is locked" box out of the way, to better display my clever and entertaining desktop picture.

And if the people I work for are worthy for sharing then CERTAINLY my best beloveds are! (that's you guys -- I'll be trying out some new nicknames for you, my best beloveds, over the next couple of weeks. If you like one, shout out!) So I give you a new, monthly feature: The Desktop Picture. Enjoy March:

(courtesy of Daily Oliver)

No comments: