Monday, September 22, 2008

Potty Poetry, Volume 1

I have a magnetic poetry kit, have had for years. Just like most folks, when I first got the kit I put it on my fridge. I made 2 or 3 pithy, clever phrases and then never composed while in my kitchen ever again.

Then one year I had a burst of inspiration. I picked up a magnetic white board from Ikea and hung it beside my toilet. Ever since that day, my magnetic poetry kit has been on FIRE!

I bring to you now the current genius items of poetic majesty on my magnetic potty poetry kit, for your poetic and scatological enjoyment:

  • Essential beauty needs to incubate
  • Never smear power with luscious lather
  • The fluff crusher produces a garden of enormous black men
  • Mad visions of a Delirious egg diamond
  • Hee, hee, panties
  • She can picture me one honey of a boy
  • I love the maybes & lies
  • My dinosaur suit is but a sad shadow
  • These sausages are not true meats
  • You want purple juice, I want white milk
  • Chocolate is an elaborate apparatus for delicate arms

No comments: