- body parts identification (yours or hers)
- animal noises (with special skill at quiet bear)
- Row, Row, Row any Boat you give her
- show you her handle as well as her spout
- dance, dance, dance, baby!
- allow water to touch her face both via submersion and bathtub waterfall
That's why I love hanging with the princess. Princess in da house, yo! Because she reminds me over and over that one can communicate volumes, even without actual words. She encourages me to use the facial expression, the hand gestures, the rollicking hip-toss and oh the inflections, inflections, IN-FLEC-TIONS! Through this stuff she gets it done! You know from when comes she most of the dang time!
So tomorrow she and the Queen will hang for the day, and this weekend is pock-marked with "Princess Stinkbutt is 2!" celebrations, complete with cupcakes, toddlers and sing-sing-singing! There are rumors of crowns (as would only befit a chick of her royal stature) and visits from cousins who share the same awesome birthdate.
I'm just hoping she and I get a chance for a good, long talk.
Happy Wove, Thursday, y'all! Here's to showing the wove w/out the words.