Monday, April 02, 2007

You still gots some time to chime...

So I've got about a 1/3rd of the list of things done (man, who knew it would be so hard to come up with 100 things about myself?) and I'm gonna have to spend today trying VERY, VERY HARD to not recycle yesterday's food (IF you know what I mean?) so I'm not gonna get the About Me list finished today.

But that means that you lucky people have a little more time to tell me what you'd like to hear about. For instance, beautiful and brilliant Courtney asked for some very general location info -- can do, Courtney!!

So seriously, put on the thinking caps and get creative, because when you take things like "what you do for a living" or "what your name is" off the table, it opens up a truly FASCINATING new collection of stuff!

And wish me luck with my trash can...

No comments: